Monday, October 26, 2009

TOP 10 from 31 days of Slow Cooking

Here is what I thought was the TOP 10 recipes that I will most certainly do again (&again)!
No particular Order

Karen's French Dip Sandwiches  (exactly as recipe is written)
Easy-Does-It Spaghetti  (the best spaghetti flavor I've tasted in a home cooked spaghetti)
Laura's Taco Soup   (just simply wonderful)
Chicken Azteca   (follow the modifications I listed)
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna   (different but very tasty)
Slow Cooker Beef Bourginon    (family LOVED it)
Mom's BBQ Beef Sandwiches   (passed down many generations)
Kim's Tortilla Soup    (wonderful !)
Soft Shredded Chicken Tacos   (taste just like the restaurants serve)
Rigatoni  (follow modifications listed)

7 out of 10 were recipes others gave to me.  THANK YOU !!

No comments:

Post a Comment